Your Home in the Gila
. . . a tranquil oasis on the edge of the New Mexico wilderness, the ideal choice for quiet relaxation or unforgettable adventure. The Lodge offers refined and restful accommodations in breathtaking surroundings, with easy access to hiking, cycling, horseback riding, bird watching, nature study and wilderness.
. . . 1928 Lodge has spacious common areas with remarkable fireplaces, hand-hewn beams and staircase, art gallery, dining room, and gift shop. The lodge is surrounded by expansive portales and landscaped with drought adapted plants. Throughout the Lodge and the grounds are original works of art provided by the Blue Dome Gallery.
Thank You for choosing the Bear Mountain Lodge.
Current orders from the Governor require some changes during this pandemic. Thank You for your understanding.
- We do require masks of guests and staff.
- We do not offer valet service.
- Guests are not permitted in the kitchen area.
- Please stay six feet from other guests.
- We do offer room service if you prefer not going to the dining area.
- Dinner available with 24 hour notice — certain conditions apply.
- Rooms are not refreshed daily, so if you need items please let our staff know and we will bring them to your door.
- We are constantly cleaning handrails, table tops and the public bathrooms.