Click the blue button to Check Availability and Book your room online.
Or, if you have questions and need further information, please contact us with the Contact Form
, Phone or Mail. We'd be glad to assist you in choosing the perfect room. We look forward to serving you.
Please review Lodge Policies
before you reserve your room.
Special Event? We are happy to host and cater your wedding, celebration, reunion, office party, meeting, or other event! Contact us to discuss the calendar and menu.
Holiday dinner reservations are being taken now
Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas. See the Menus
Four flights daily direct from Albuquerque to Silver City's Grant County Airport.
Get info and book online - boutiqueair.com
By Reservation Only. Please Call for Reservations - 575.538.2538
➜ November Discount
Book at least 2 consecutive room nights from November 18 to November 24 and receive 20% off regular room rates for those nights. Valid only on stays during 11/18/15 until 11/24/15. No other discounts apply.
Standard Room Rates displayed below may vary based on occupancy and the time of year.
Choose from eleven distinctive guest rooms.
All Room Rates are subject to change without notice.
Please to remember to make your dinner reservations when booking.
The MAIN LODGE has six deluxe rooms, two downstairs and four upstairs. Our historic 1928 staircase to the second floor is sturdy but somewhat steep. Wifi is available throughout the Main Lodge.
|O'KEEFFE||Upstairs, private balcony, Jacuzzi bath, queen bed, full sofa sleeper.|
Views of Gila National Forest.
|LEOPOLD||Upstairs, private balcony, Jacuzzi bath, queen bed, full sofa sleeper.|
Views of Cooke's Peak and the Kneeling Nun.
|EMORY||Upstairs, private balcony, king bed, full sofa sleeper.|
Views of Cooke's Peak and the Kneeling Nun.
|CABEZA DE VACA||Upstairs, with private balcony, king bed, and full sofa sleeper.|
View of Gila National Forest. Wifi.
|MIMBRES||ADA, downstairs, king bed, outdoor access with portal seating. This room does not have a cooling system, only a ceiling fan.||$180|
|GILA||Downstairs, king bed, outdoor access with portal seating. This room does not have a cooling system, only a ceiling fan.||$180|
|THE WREN'S NEST||Separate building, queen bed and full bed, perfect for a family and dog friendly.|
No wifi, but the main lodge has wonderful places, both in the great room and the dining room, to use its wifi.
|THE COOP||Separate building with a king bed and a single bed, two rooms, private bath with shower and tub, sitting porch, and fenced yard.||$265|
2 night minimum
MYRA'S RETREAT has four comfortable private rooms around a spacious common area warmed by a gas fireplace. Perfect for reunions, family and friend retreats. These rooms are dog friendly. Wifi is available.
|WARBLER||Two full beds||$160|
|ROADRUNNER||King and sofa beds||$160|
Our Historic Downtown Silver City Room - 303 N Texas Street
|URSA MINOR||1200 square feet, king bed, double sofa bed in living room, 400 square foot bathroom. Two-day minimum, housekeeping services, breakfast at The Main Lodge.||$200|
- Gruet Champagne in the Room $30.00 Split of Gruet Champagne $20
- Gruet Chardonnay, 14 Hands Merlot, or a selection of beer ( ask the desk for selection)
- Bouquet of flowers $40
- Fruit and Cheese plate - $16.00 per person
- Dessert for two with tea or coffee - $20.00
- Bear Mountain Lodge Gift Bags. Each bag contains; New Mexico's Eagle Ranch pistachios, Bear Mountain Lodge notecards (Lodge scenes by Deb Hutchings), Bear Mountain Lodge's famous granola, and a guide to hummingbirds $70.
- Massages $60 per hour
- Private Guided Nature Tours for individuals or groups lead by professional naturalist Mike Fugagli. Call for prices, times and bookings.
- Wonderful free goodies:
- Night Sky Binoculars to borrow and a great dark sky to use them
- Breakfast in bed ( Let us know the day before)
- Business breakfast (between 6:30-8:00am) Bear Mountain Lodge granola and fruit, orange juice, coffee or tea brought to your room
- Homemade cookies, hot water for tea, and citrus water 24-7 in the Dining Room
- Wifi in the Main Lodge and Myra's Retreat
- Trail Maps
- Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include Sales and Lodger's Tax
- All Room Rates are subject to change without notice
- We reserve the right to move you to a different room if necessary
- Ask us about group rates
- Each additional person over double occupancy is $30 per night
- Complimentary breakfast is included, as is daily housekeeping
- Children under ten - only the very well-behaved - we have a pond, livestock, and stairs - all potential risks to consider
- Guests can bring equines - guests must provide their own feed, we provide corrals and water
- Bring your dog (anywhere but the main lodge building); $30 per night additional
- Guests with air borne or contact allergies are advised that we will do our best to consider their needs. However, we do not in any way guarantee a fragrance, dander, pollen free space. The Lodge is located in the wilderness, has open windows, evaporative cooling as well as wild and domestic animals, birds, flora and fauna. It is a book at your own risk situation. The Lodge does try to customize menus for those with certain food allergies if we are notified at the time of the reservation.
- Each additional person over double occupancy is $30 per night including children. Infants excluded from charge.
- There is a $20 surcharge for the holiday periods of Valentine's Day, Memorial Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's - holidays may require a two-day minimum. There is a $30 surcharge for Labour Day and $20 surcharge for Tour of the Gila.
- Reservations are guaranteed with a major credit card
- Check-in time is 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. Please let us know when you plan to arrive so we may assist you. If you are going to be later than 6:00, please call so we can make arrangements for you to get to your room
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, personal or travelers checks, money orders,
Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly; therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 21 days prior to arrival date or the full amount of your stay will be charged to your credit card and a gift certificate for that amount will be sent to you, unless we can fill the room.
- Holiday reservations require 30 days notice of cancellation.
- All cancellations will incur a $25.00 per room per night processing fee.
- No refund if you book an entire building.